The special designs of Two Brothers exhausts provide for ease of maintenance as well as simplified construction, which is what a premium performance product is all about! The exhaust note produced by all of our Two Brothers exhaust systems is best described as being deep and throaty without suffering from the shrill whine normally associated with other manufacturer's straight through muffler canisters. Add this to the horsepower gains and this is an overall perfect product for your bike!
CANISTER TYPES** M5 Available On Select Models
Two Brothers Exhausts – M2 Canister
- Smaller, vertical, oval canister (3.75"2 x 4.85"H)
Two Brothers Exhausts – M5 Canister
- Larger, vertical, oval canister (4.00"W x 5.375"H)
• 2.25" stainless steel, power core.
• Packing consists of a first stage (stainless steel wool) and a second stage (high-temperature fiberglass).
• Slip-on comes with a billet, anodized, aluminum-inlet end cap.
• Flanged-on comes with a CNC, aluminum-inlet end cap.
• Eliminates the need for springs resulting in a more secure mounting.
• Allows the muffler assembly to be positioned perfectly on the bike before all the mounting hardware is fully tightened.
• After perfectly aligned, the V.A.L.E. assembly locks the muffler canister to the exhaust tube assuring a perfect, leak-free fit.